By far the commonest reason people make an accident compensation claim in Bedford is for a road traffic accident. If you were not at fault, then you may be eligible to claim compensation.
With more and more traffic on the roads all the time, there is a higher risk of road accidents. These can involve not only cars, but motorbikes, vans, lorries and even cyclists and pedestrians. Insurance companies will always decide who is to blame in these accidents, and as soon as you find out that it was someone else, you can start your claim.
Common injuries leading to an accident compensation claim in Bedford
- Whiplash is a very common injury from an accident. When your body is thrown forward in an impact, the muscles in your neck are overstretched. This can take a few weeks or months to heal.
- Concussion, or more serious head injuries, can be caused if your head hits the window or dashboard, or any hard surface on impact. Head injuries should never be left and should always receive immediate medical treatment.
- Broken bones can be caused if you are hit at a high enough impact. You will obviously need hospital treatment to set them, and your recovery could take a few months.
Give your claim the best chance of success with Accident Advice Helpline
If you think you are able to make an accident compensation claim in Bedford, make sure you speak to a specialist legal firm. Firms who do not specialise may settle your claim for less than it’s worth. The legal team at Accident Advice Helpline have more than 16 years’ experience to their advantage, and will know how much your claim should be worth.
Our friendly advisors are able to confirm over the phone if you are able to make a claim, and as soon as they have done this, they can get it started.
Are you eligible to make a claim?
- Did your accident happen in the last three years? Claims must be started within this time, but there’s nothing stopping you from making one as soon as you like.
- Was someone else to blame for the accident? To be able to claim, the accident must have been someone else’s fault.
- Did you consult a medical practitioner? Make sure you have your injuries treated to make sure you get the best advice, and to get your injuries on record.
Start your claim
All you need to do to start your claim is speak to our advisors on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so there’s no money to find first. Ask us for more details.