How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident claims in Welwyn and Hatfield

    If you have been injured in an accident in Welwyn and Hatfield, and that accident wasn’t your fault, you may be thinking about making a claim for compensation. If so, we can help you to make that claim while maximising your pay-out and the chances of claim success.

    We are a law firm specialising in accident claims in Welwyn and Hatfield. We have handled thousands of cases from this area before, and we can do the same for you. Why not find out how much you could be entitled to by filling in our 30-second test towards the top of our website? It’s quick and easy to do so and you’ll get an idea of how much your claim is worth.

    Alternatively, you can benefit from our free, no obligation advice line, where you can talk to an experienced claims advisor about your case and get answers to your questions. Reach it on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 to get started.

    Your accident claims in Welwyn and Hatfield questions answered

    If you would rather not talk to an expert claims advisor at this stage, that’s fine. We have provided some invaluable information about claims below to help you.

    How long do claims take to process? We can process accident claims in Welwyn and Hatfield within 6-8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the case. We can also process claims over the telephone, and our claims process is structured to minimise your own involvement, so that you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What is no win, no fee? No win, no fee is a term used to describe something called a conditional fee agreement. These agreements stipulate that should a claim lose, then the claimant does not have to pay their own solicitor’s fees.

    Can I make a claim for loss of earnings? Yes, you certainly can – this is called special damages. A claim for loss of earnings, out-of-pocket expenses and financial hardships associated with your accident will be made alongside a claim for your injuries.

    Can you coordinate medical care for me? We can coordinate specialist medical care for our clients, if they are unable to do so themselves, yes.

    Can I make a claim against my employer, and if so, can they punish me? Yes, you can make a claim against your employer and no, they cannot punish you. And if they do, then you can sue them for unfair treatment and/or dismissal.

    Find out more today

    Any more questions? If so, call our 24/7 helpline on Freephone 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 for a free, no obligation chat.

    Date Published: 2nd June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.