How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury compensation in South Bucks

    Although many people are eligible to claim injury compensation in South Bucks, they don’t always realise that they have a right to take legal action. In fact, numerous people miss out on the opportunity to make a claim, simply because they aren’t aware that they are able to do so.

    However, if you’ve been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, it’s certainly worth seeking legal help. If you’re able to show that someone else is responsible for your injuries, you could obtain a significant amount of injury compensation in South Bucks.

    Who caused your injuries?

    Once you know who caused your injuries, you’ll know who you need to make a claim against. In some cases, this may be obvious. If you’re hurt at work, for example, and the workplace wasn’t safe, you could make a claim against your employer.

    If another driver collides with you on the road, you may need to make your claim against them. However, in some cases, it may not be quite so clear. If you trip on a broken paving stone, for example, you’ll need to determine who is responsible for the area.

    If may be that the local council are liable for the incident or a private company may own the area which could mean you’d need to make a claim against them.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Luckily, there’s no need to worry about determining liability as this is something we can help you with at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Making a claim for injury compensation in South Bucks

    Once you’ve shown that you’re not responsible for your injuries, you’ll also need to show that you received medical help and most claimants will also need to prove that they sustained their injuries within the last 3 years.

    If you can do this, there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to make a successful claim for injury compensation in South Bucks. To find out more about taking legal action after an accident, why not get in touch with our personal injury team today?

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    At Accident Advice Helpline we have over 15 years experience in the personal injury industry so we’re able to handle a wide variety of claims. If you’d like to find out more about the service we offer, contact us for free no-obligation advice today.

    Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to ensure you’re able to obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Why wait? Call Accident Advice Helpline and make your claim with us today.

    Date Published: 1st June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.