Accident claims solicitors in Lytham St Annes


You may be a resident of Lytham St Annes, and perhaps you have been seeking accident claims solicitors in Lytham St Annes because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. If the accident occurred within the last three years (if it happened in the UK) you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim. However, there are some accidents for which you only have two years to file a claim, so the sooner you begin the often long process, the better. To find out exactly how long you have to file your particular claim, why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers which you will find below?

Accident claims solicitors in Lytham St Annes

You may also be looking for a firm of accident claims solicitors in Lytham St Annes-if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. Such an illness may be a work-related one or food poisoning after eating at a restaurant, or eating a contaminated product, for example. You and your injury solicitors in Lytham St Annes or elsewhere would need to prove, in the case of a work-related illness, that your employer’s negligence was to blame.

In the case of food poisoning, it might be the owner of a restaurant was responsible for the negligence of kitchen staff, or a manufacturer if you ate a contaminated product. If you had food poisoning abroad, and had booked a package holiday with a UK tour operator, you could file a claim against the tour operator on your return to the UK.

Food poisoning

In July 2012 the Ribble cockles were declared unsafe for human consumption and the cockle beds did not open as planned. West Lancashire Environmental Health Department found high levels of E. coli and faecal coliforms in the estuary and so banned cockling from them that year. The beds were later reopened.

Strict guidelines and controls are needed to protect the public from outbreaks of food poisoning. Unfortunately when you are on holiday abroad, the country you are in may not have such high hygiene standards. Many British holidaymakers return from foreign package holidays with horrendous stories of food poisoning after eating at their hotels. In hot climates bacteria proliferate and you really shouldn’t eat food that has been standing out of a fridge for a prolonged period of time.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, but are not sure how to begin the process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice. We can advise you about any part of the claim process. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )