Accident claims lawyers in Lytham St Annes
Riding a motorcycle for many is not only a way of getting from A to B, but more often a passion. Most motorcyclists drive carefully and respect other road users. Unfortunately though motorcycle riders are more likely to suffer serious injuries when involved in a road traffic accident. Many drivers forget to check their mirrors and blind spot, hence one of the most common excuses other drivers will use when involved in an accident with a motorcycle will be that they did not see the motorcycle. Bigger vehicles such as cars and lorries will often also think they have priority on the road, neglecting the safety of motorcyclists.
Causes of motorcycle accidents
- Car driver failed to check mirrors
- Car driver did not check blind spot
- Skidding on diesel spillage
- Motorcyclist is forced to swerve or brake due to other road users.
- Drink drivers
- Other road users failing to give correct right of way.
- Unsafe lane change by car driver
Riding a motorcycle does carry an added degree of risk compared to driving other vehicles. For this reason when motorcyclists are involved in an accident their injuries are often more serious.
Common injuries caused by motorcycle accident
- Skin abrasions
- Loss of teeth
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain damage
- Strains and sprains
Making a claim for compensation
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident and it was not your fault then you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline for accident claims lawyers in Lytham St Annes for professional and reliable advice on making a motorcycle accident compensation claim. We will be able to discuss the details of the accident with you and let you know if you do have a valid claim. Personal injury lawyers in Lytham St Annes can also give you an idea of how much you could possibly be awarded. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
You will be appointed an expert from our accident claims lawyers in Lytham St Annes that will take on your case. They will have the specialist experience in dealing with motorcycle accident compensation claims.
Help injury lawyers in Lytham St Annes
To help your lawyer with your claim it would be useful if you could provide some information. When contacting is it would help if you have the following information to hand:
- Date and sequence of events during accident
- Details of negligent party, including name, address and vehicle registration.
- Police incident number
- Injuries sustained. Include dates and name of medical establishment visited. Also keep receipts and invoices of any expenses resulting from your accident.