Call us for advice today on your compensation claim
If you need to use an injury lawyer to make accident claims in Lancaster, because you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you will probably want to know how much compensation you might receive.
It is usually one of the first questions victims ask before starting a claim.
Before the claim has been started it is hard to give an accurate amount for accident claims in Lancaster, as there are so many things that can affect each awards, such as:
- The severity of your injuries
- The expected recovery time
- The outlook for the future
- The impact on your life
- Have you had to lose time from work
- Will you ever be able to work again
- Private medical treatment expenses if the treatment you need is not available on the NHS
- Extra travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Cost of care if your are no longer able to look after yourself
- Cost of help you may need around the house, maybe cleaning or other jobs you would normally do yourself
- Childcare costs, even if it just entails the school runs
- Any other cost or loss that has arisen because of the accident that was not your fault
These are among the many things that need looking at when a personal injury compensation claim is being made, and at Accident Advice Helpline our lawyers will look at it all when they help you with you accident claims in Lancaster.
Who settles accident claims in Lancaster?
This depends on what type of accident you were injured in, but it is usually a large organisation of sorts. Many of the claims are settled by insurance companies as most situations are insured in some way, but there are times when accidents happen and no insurance is involved.Open Claim Calculator
The police and emergency services for instance, as government departments are exempt from the law that says they must be insured, and in these type of situations, they have to be dealt with directly, and they settle the claims themselves.
Getting the best help available
If you need to make accident claims in Lancaster, you want the peace of mind of knowing you are getting the best help available, and that is exactly what you get when you use Accident Advice Helpline.
We are a law firm that specialises in personal injury claims and it is all we have dealt with since being established in June 2000.
We work on a no win no fee basis so victims do not have to worry about funding their claim. We never ask for any money for a claim to be started, and we never ask for any money if a claim is lost.
You can contact us on our freephone number: 0800 689 0500, and discuss your case with one of our friendly, efficient advisers. They are there to make your life easier and to assist you all they can with your personal injury claim.
Alternatively on our website there is the free 30-second test, which is meant to give you a rough estimate of how much personal injury compensation you may be awarded for your injuries.