Trampoline accident claims?
Trampoline accident claims in Isle of Wight can be tricky because you do not know how to go about seeking compensation for your injuries. You do not have to worry about the legal aspects of such an issue, just give Accident Advice Helpline a call. If someone you love, loves playing on the trampoline, here are a few tips to ensure that he or she does not get hurt while having fun on the trampoline.
Trampoline safety tips
- As per the instructions provided by the manual, assemble the trampoline and the safety net to avoid accidents.
- Assemble the frames as mentioned in the manual to avoid head bumps.
- Steer away from protruding tree branches.
- Make sure nothing is left underneath the trampoline.
- Place the padding in proper position.
- Do not let children under the age of five play on the trampoline.
- Do not let children jump on the trampoline without any adult supervision.
- Always keep the trampoline clean and never let anyone jump on it if it is wet.
- Only allow one person to jump at a time.
- Wear comfortable and snug fitting clothes while jumping as dangling fabric can get caught and you might get injured.
- Do not jump if you are intoxicated or even under some prescribed medication.
- Do not attempt any tricks, flips, stunts or somersaults when jumping on a trampoline.
- Avoid bouncing if you’re pregnant.
- Do not jump onto or off the trampoline from another place.
Compensation for accident claims in Isle of Wight?
Take the 30 second test if someone you love was injured while playing on a trampoline in the Isle of Wight. By taking this test, you will get to know whether or not the person you love has a valid claim that will allow you to seek compensation for him or her. This test can be taken by filling in a simple form online and you can get this form at the website of the Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident claims in Isle of Wight for trampoline injury?
Was someone you love hurt while playing on a trampoline in the Isle of Wight and are you now trying to seek compensation for these injuries? Call up the Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking assistance with accident claims in Isle of Wight and you will easily be able to phone these experts in injury compensation at the number 0333 500 0993 from a cell phone or at the number 0800 689 0500 from a land-line.
Date Published: 30th May 2014
Author: David Brown