Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we exist to help people with their accident claims in Solihull. On this page, we will highlight some of the types of cases that we are able to provide representation in.
Car accident compensation claims in Solihull
The most common cases that we deal with here at Accident Advice Helpline are car accidents. As you may well know, every single driver on the road has a duty of care towards other drivers and pedestrians. This duty of care is to ensure that they do not drive in a way which can put the health and lives of other people at risk.
You have grounds for a successful compensation claim if a person acted in a manner which breached this duty of care. This does necessarily mean that the manner in which they acted was deliberate. It just matters that the manner in which they acted was negligent.
This is a quick list of some situations which may result in a successful compensation claim:
- If the injury was caused by another driver taking their eyes away from the road
- If the injury was caused by another driver speeding or breaking a red light
- If the injury was caused by a driver who drove in a location where they did not have ‘right of way’ over pedestrians i.e. if they drive on the pavement
Injuries in the workplace
We can also deal with injuries in the workplace. In this case, it will be the employer who is breaching the duty of care that they have towards their employees. Cases that we deal with here on a regular basis include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Injuries caused by factory equipment
- Vibration injuries caused by power tools
- Injuries related to falls from height
- Injuries related to items falling on the head
We can also deal with injuries that occur in ‘public’. For example, we may be able to help you claim compensation if you fell from a height due to a loose railing. We may even be able to help you claim compensation if you were injured due to a wet floor.
Can you make a claim?
If you wish to start accident claims in Solihull through Accident Advice Helpline, you will need to ensure that your case meets the following three criteria:
- The accident must have occurred within the last three years
- The accident must have been the fault of another person
- The accident must have resulted in a personal injury.
How can you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline in order to discuss your accident claims in Solihull?
Call us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.