How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident claims in High Peak

    Accident claims in High Peak can be made for a wide variety of reasons. For example, one of the things we specialise in here at Accident Advice Helpline is helping people who have been injured by a faulty product.

    If you have been injured by using a faulty product, we could help you to make a faulty product claim and obtain the compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.

    Faulty product accident claims in High Peak

    If you have used a faulty product, then you could claim compensation from either the manufacturer or retailer of the product, depending on the circumstances that caused your accident. In order to make a claim, the accident which caused your injuries must have happened in the past 3 years, and it must not have been your fault in any way.

    This means that you must only have been using the product as directed if you wish to make a claim. For example, in the unlikely event that you were using a cosmetic product for external use only internally you would not be able to make a claim because the injury would have been caused by you using the product in a way that you are not supposed to.

    Obtaining compensation

    In order to obtain compensation, you will need proof of your injuries and proof that they were caused by the product. So, as soon as you are injured, if you are able you should take photographs of the faulty product and the injuries it has caused you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You should then pay a visit to a professional doctor, who will be able to diagnose and treat you. By doing so, you will have an official record of your injuries, which will come in handy when you come to make a compensation claim.

    Is it worth making a claim?

    We would say that it is absolutely worth making a faulty product claim, not only because you could get a sizeable compensation settlement for you injuries, but also because, by doing so, you will highlight a problem with the product, so that other people will not be hurt in the same way and so that the manufacturer can sort it out.

    How much will making a claim cost me?

    We are a no win no fee law firm, so filing a claim will not cost you a penny until you have been awarded compensation.

    For more information about making accident claims in High Peak, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. You can call us free on 0800 689 0500 from any UK landline.

    You can also call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Calls from mobiles will be charged by the network provider.

    Date Published: 30th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.