Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have in-house injury solicitor teams all over the UK. As we are a nationwide company, we cover each and every part of the British Isles, so wherever you are, there is an injury solicitor team local to you. Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over a decade and during that time we have developed the skills, knowledge and experience to help those who have been injured in accidents which were not their fault. We help these accident victims by taking on their accident injury compensation claim and fighting to get them the justice and cash compensation that they deserve.
Accident claims in East Calder
Accident claims in East Calder is just one the teams of in-house injury solicitors we have here at Accident Advice helpline. Over the years, the accident claims in East Calder team have dealt with many different customers all of whom had been involved in very different accidents. One particular kind of accident the accident claims in East Calder team are experts in is motorbike accidents.
If you ride a motorbike and have been involved in a road accident, it is extremely likely that you have suffered some injuries, perhaps even severe ones as a result. Although motorcycle helmets are tough and do save many lives every year, injuries to the head or brain are still among the most serious suffered by motorcyclists. Accident Advice Helpline can help victims of motorbike accidents make an accident injury claim for compensation.
We can help you do this if the accident:
- Was not your fault.
- Happened within the last 3 years.
- Caused you to seek medical attention for your injuries.
If you are sufficiently mobile, there are certain actions you can take at the accident scene that will help your claim and confirm that the accident was not your fault:Open Claim Calculator
- Obtain witness details so that your version of events can be corroborated.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident, showing defects in the road if that was the cause or skid marks and damage to any other vehicles involved.
- Talk to the police and let them know your concerns about the state of the road so they can include them in their report.
So if you are suffering as the result of a motorbike accident and you meet the above criteria now is the time to take action and speak to our injury solicitors.
Benefits of using us include:
- Fully qualified and highly trained solicitor.
- Work on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
- Can be reached on our twenty four hour free phone helpline 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.