An accident is never welcome. But if your accident was caused by someone else, you need to consider making a claim for compensation.
Searching for an injury lawyer to assist with your accident claims in Aberdeen?
- Been hurt, maimed or injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Then you may be entitled to seek compensation by way of an accident claim in Aberdeen.
- Did your accident occur within the last three years?
- Did you require immediate or subsequent medical attention?
- Was the accident the fault of another person or organisation?
- Would you like to make an injury claim and receive compensation for your injury, loss and inconvenience?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions then the first important step along your accident claim journey is to establish that your accident and injury qualify you to seek compensation.
How much compensation can you claim?
It couldn’t be easier to work this out. All you have to do is answer a short series of questions regarding your accident honestly and truthfully and in next to no time you’ll be provided with a definitive answer regarding your eligibility. Additionally you’ll receive a rough estimate of the value of compensation which you could be awarded if you have successful accident claims in Aberdeen; really it couldn’t be simpler, quicker or easier.
When you decide to make accident claims in Aberdeen and choose to select Accident Advice Helpline to advise and assist you, you’ll be delighted at how quick, simple and easy all aspects of your injury claim are. Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting victims of accidents since 2000 and as such we have a thorough understanding of the injury claims process. Our service is designed to make everything as easy and simple as possible for the victim.
- All calls to Accident Advice Helpline are no-obligation.
- All enquiries to the expert advice helpline receive some free expert advice on how to best proceed with their injury claim.
- All claims handled via Accident Advice Helpline are done so on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
- All Accident Advice Helpline staff are knowledgeable, experienced and sympathetic.
- Accident Advice Helpline is supported by the renowned consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, so you can be assured of our integrity and that they are trustworthy.
You injury claim really could not be in better or more experienced hands than those of Accident Advice Helpline. We will support and guide you each and every step of the way so you’ll be reassured that we are doing their best for you and your injury claim. With our help and an experienced injury lawyer working tirelessly to settle your injury claim it will seem like your injury claim is settled before it’s even begun.
You won’t require any money to start legal proceedings. In the unlikely event that your injury claim is unsuccessful, you will not be required to pay your solicitor’s legal fees, as these are waived under the terms of the no-win, no-fee* agreement. So call Accident Advice Helpline now, on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and let us do all the hard work so you can concentrate on getting better.
Date Published: 13th July 2014
Author: Emma Newman