Why select no-win, no-fee for accident claims in Glenrothes?
If you have had the misfortune to have been hurt or injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault then you may be eligible to make accident claims in Glenrothes and receive compensation for your loss, injury and inconvenience. Making an injury claim can be costly as legal expertise doesn’t come cheap. However, if you decide to make an injury claim with a conditional fee agreement in place then you’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover that no upfront payment is required and all legal fees are waived in the unlikely event of an unsuccessful lawsuit.
Being involved in a non-fault accident can be traumatic and following the experience you may find it difficult to focus on projects or achieve even simple tasks if you have been physically or emotionally devastated by the accident. That’s why launching an injury claim on a no-win, no-fee basis is the best course of action as you won’t have to worry about mounting legal expenses as they are taken care of.
We understand that victims of non-fault accidents can find themselves in a financially precarious situation following the incident. That’s why all claims handled by us are conducted on a no-win, no-fee basis. All callers to our helpline will be offered some free expert advice by an experienced and qualified advisor.
- Each month we receive 25,000 enquiries
- We were established during 2000 and have over 16 years of experience in claiming compensation
- The expert advice helpline is open, and all callers will receive a free and honest appraisal and some free expert advice on how to best proceed with their injury claim.
- We are fully supported and endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, so you can be utterly confident that Accident Advice Helpline are trustworthy.
What type of accident claims in Glenrothes can Accident Advice Helpline assist with?
We can assist with all manner of accident claims in Glenrothes. Whilst no two accidents are ever the same, accidents do tend to fall into several distinct categories:
- Accident at work
- Slip, trips and falls in a public place
- Road traffic accident
- Medical negligence
- Accident whilst on holiday
So for some expert advice and access to a nationwide network of experienced no-win, no-fee injury lawyers call Accident Advice Helpline.
- Call 0800 689 0500 for free from a landline
- Call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Or Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
All claims need to be settled within three years of the date of the accident so don’t miss out on your rightful compensation because of a technicality and call Accident Advice Helpline right now.
Date Published: 13th April 2017
Author: Jan Newell