Three things you need to know – accident claims explained
- Number 1: Accident claims can result in compensation for your injuries, as well as compensation for loss of earnings and out-of-pocket expenses.
- Number 2: Accident claims can be brought against drivers, employers, organisations, councils, landowners and local councils, amongst others.
- Number 3: Your injuries must have been caused by someone else and you must have had medical attention for your injuries.
Three things you need to know about Accident Advice Helpline
- Number 1: Accident claims can begin with a free phone call to our advisers or by taking our 30-second online test.
- Number 2: We offer all our clients a no-win, no-fee* legal service. It will cost you nothing to start your claim.
- Number 3: We have a team of expert personal injury lawyers working within our law firm who can act for you wherever you live in the UK.
Three things to be aware of when making a personal injury claim – accident claims explained
- Number 1: Accident claims need to be made within three years of the accident or injury occurring (an adviser will be able to talk you through the exceptions to this).
- Number 2: The amount of compensation you might be awarded cannot be predicted at the outset of the claim, as all cases have different circumstances.
- Number 3: You may need to have an additional medical assessment during the claim.
Three things to do now if you have had an injury in the last three years which was not your fault
- Number 1: Take our 30-second online test or call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to one of our professional advisers.
- Number 2: If your claim has potential to succeed, provide your adviser with all the relevant details of your accident and injury.
- Number 3: Make a list of all the expenses you have incurred as a result of your injury, as this will be needed at a later date by your solicitor. Keep all receipts.
Accident claims explained in advance can help you make that important decision about taking legal action against the person who caused your accident. Many accident victims never claim the compensation they’re entitled to.
A lump sum in compensation can help your recovery in many different ways. You may spend it as you wish. It can help you restore your finances following a period of uncertainty. It can help to provide for your family. The choice is yours.
Call now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to get accident claims explained in full and to get all your questions answered.
If you would like a call back then text ‘claim365’ to 88010.