Accident Advice Helpline: The accident claims experts in the UK
Are you seeking compensation for a personal injury? Accident Advice Helpline is a leading compensation provider, working with a network of accident claims experts in the UK, that can help you.
Top 5 tips for starting a claim
- Make your notes about what happened, e.g. time, date, circumstances
- Have photographs of your injuries if possible
- Check your eligibility to make a claim
- Seek expert advice on finding a lawyer
- Get an estimate of what your claim might be worth
With Accident Advice Helpline, you can start your claim online with our 30-second test or you can call us and speak to one of our friendly advisors. Our lines are open 24/7 on 0800 689 0500. As one of the most experienced assembly of lawyers in the UK, which specialises in personal injury compensation, we handle more than 25,000 enquiries per month and secure over £30 million annually in awards.
What is a personal injury claim?
Any injury caused to your person by a third party that required medical attention could mean you are entitled to financial compensation, subject to eligibility. Examples might include
- Injury at work from faulty machinery
- Repetitive strain injury
- Injury from faulty domestic equipment
- Slip, trip or fall on a wet surface at work or in some public places
- Car accident injuries
- Industrial workers suffering illness arising from exposure to hazardous substances
- Medical negligence
- Sports or boating accidents
Check your eligibility
- Was the accident someone else’s fault?
- Did it happen within the last three years?
- Did you require medical attention as a result?
If you answered yes to all three questions, you may be eligible to claim and you can start your claim online. We then ask for some details about your injury and our panel of experts will assess those and give you an estimate of what your claim might be worth. Of course, the estimate is no guarantee of a final payment and it is up to you to decide if you wish to proceed. Some claims can be harder to prove and if you are not sure, you can talk it through with us first. We don’t charge fees in advance and we use our considerable experience of past cases and awards to find you the best of the available lawyers in our UK network of hundreds of solicitors.
About Accident Advice Helpline
A wealth of experience in representing personal injury compensation claims
Established for over Fifteen years
Our patron is Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality
One of the largest leading networks of accident claims experts in the UK
Regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority
All our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis
Don’t delay, call us today. If you are unsure, we will do our best to answer your questions and to advise you.