Why you should use us for accident claims in Cumbria
There are many reasons why you should use Accident Advice Helpline for accident claims in Cumbria, or anywhere else in the UK, here are just 10 of them.
- We have been making successful claims for over 16 years and have the experience, expertise and knowledge you want to give your claim its best chance of success.
- Our lawyers are among the best in the industry and they will ensure that you are awarded the highest amount available for your circumstances.
- We deal with all types of accidents including road traffic accidents, accidents at work and slips, trips and falls in a public place.
- We will not only claim for the pain and suffering someone else’s actions have forced you to endure, but also for the way your life has been affected, the prognosis for your future health and any costs and loses that are accident related.
- We will make the personal injury claim process as stress free as we can so that you can concentrate on your recovery. We will only bother you if we need something, or to update you on the progress of your claim.
- We are endorsed and recommended by the UK consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen. Dame Esther knows that we always look after our claimants, putting their needs before anything else. You can also read testimonials from previous claimants on our website and an independent websites.
- We operate a no-win, no-fee agreement so that you do not have to concern yourself with financing your claim. You do not have to pay any money to get your claim started, or pay our legal fees if your claim is not won.
- We will give you all the free claims advice you need and answers to any questions you may have about making accident claims in Cumbria.
- You can chat to our friendly, expert claims advisors in confidence without any obligation or pressure to make claim.
- You can find out how much you might be entitled to by completing our 30-second test. Answer just a few simple questions about your accident and injury and if you have a valid claim in a very short time you will have the estimated figure.
If you have been injured because of an accident caused by someone else, and your injuries needed medical attention, then within three years of the event, you should get in touch with us to get your claim started. If you want to make accident claims in Cumbria call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 19th May 2014
Author: David Brown