How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident claims in Cheshire East

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Cheshire East

    If you are seriously ill or have sustained a serious injury as a result of an accident which was not your fault, your employer is not allowed to fire you during your recovery period. You will want to know more about accident claims in Cheshire East.

    The only way that your employer can let you go from your job is if you have to take a very long time off, or will no longer be able to perform the task that you need to do in your job. In this case the rules are blurrier, and you may receive a payoff before your employer hires someone else.

    If you want to keep your job, though, you do need to go through a series of steps to ensure that you are doing everything you should to keep your employer in the loop:

    • Get a record of your illness. Keep records from your doctor and any other place you have to go to get treatment or therapy. This will help you to prove to your employer that you are genuinely ill, and what the progress of your injury is. This helps your employer and yourself to feel safe.
    • Stay in contact. If you disappear off the radar for months at a time when you are suffering from a serious illness or injury, it is likely that your company will just forget about you, and may start looking into hiring someone else. On top of this, it is simply bad manners not to keep your company up to date with where you are.
    • Talk to your manager about adjustments to your job. Your employer will be keen to get you back to work as quickly as possible. Show willingness by discussing with your manager what adjustments can be made to your job to help you get back into your employment sooner rather than later.

    How to make accident claims in Cheshire East

    Experienced and professional lawyers work with our team of advisors to process accident claims in Cheshire East, making the experience easier on you and making it more likely that your claim will be successful. Your injury lawyer, if you decide to go ahead, will also work on your behalf so that you shouldn’t have to go to court.

    If you have sustained a serious injury as a result of an accident which was not your fault, accident claims in Cheshire East are a good way for you to get compensation from this person and keep yourself afloat while you are recovering from your injury.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to speak to our team about accident claims in Cheshire East and find out whether or not you are entitled to make a claim of your own.

    Date Published: 18th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.