House work accident claims in Cefn?
Based on certain conditions, if you were injured in your own home in Cefn, you could get compensated for this injury.For any of the following areas: Cefn, Cefn Golau, Cefn-y-bedd, Cefn Mawr, Cefn Mably, Cefn yr Ystrad, Cefn Croes, Cefn Meiriadog, Cefn Cribwr, Cefn Fforest, Caeau Cefn Cribwr, Cefnpennar, if you were injured while in your own home, you could get compensated for this injury, in the following circumstances:
- You were injured in your own home within the past 3 years.
- Some other person was the cause of you being injured.
- As you were injured in your own home, medical treatment was required.
Tips to ensure your safety while doing house work
- Make sure all your doors and windows, including the sliding windows have secure locks installed.
- Keep your entrance doorway well lit and in addition, fix a peep hole on your door for safety.
- Do not open door to strangers or invite them in. Always ask for identification.
- Keep your kitchen in an orderly state. Do not leave scissors, knives, forks, sharp tools, lying around the house, especially if you have small children living with you.
- Always keep your stove, electrical appliances, glassware and other unsafe things out of reach from your children.
- Install smoke detectors or fire extinguishers on every floor of your home.
- Do not keep loose electrical wires hanging around or any electrical sockets open.
- Hang the mirrors, lamps, frames, etc., securely to the walls.
- Keep your home spotless clean and tidy. Dirt and squalor gives rise to diseases. Have your house treated with pest control at all times.
- Medicines should be kept out of reach from children. They should not be lying around in the bathroom cabinet which the children can open.
- Bathrooms should be cleaned regularly, so no one can slip and fall.
- Put items that are used frequently, in places where they can easily be reached.
- Always know your limits when doing house work and always work within these limits. Do not work beyond your capacity.
- Simplify your house work by making use of the right assistive devices.
Accident claims in Cefn because of a home injury?
Were you injured in your own home through the fault of someone else, and are you now seeking compensation for this injury?
Call Accident Advice Helpline if you would like to file accident claims in Cefn of any description. You can reach our personal injury claim experts by calling us up on: 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone you can call the number 0333 500 0993. We will happily provide you with an honest, friendly, no-obligation evaluation of your circumstances over the phone.