Jogging accident claims?
There are many sporting facilities available in Castle Point, here are a few of the most popular: swimming, athletics, golf, gymnastics, basketball, squash, trampolining, netball, badminton and jogging.
Compensation for accident claims in Castle Point?
Lying around 56 km (35 miles) from Central London, in south Essex, UK, is the borough and local government district, Castle Point. The largest event of the year in Castle Point is known as the Castle Point Show. This is held in the summer, in July, on the last Sunday, at the Waterside Farm Showground. Thousands of people come to see this spectacular show, which is good for the entire family and they get to enjoy all sorts of competitions, arena acts, crafts, a funfair, various stalls and live music too.
Included in the borough of Castle Point are the districts of Thundersley, Hadleigh, Canvey Island and South Benfleet. Skirting Castle Point to the north is the A127 and the A13 crosses it. Thus, direct links are available to both London as well as Southend. Just a 20 minute drive away, is the M25. Castle Point has been twinned with County Roscommon, Republic of Ireland, Cologne District, Germany and Romainville, a north-east suburb in Paris.
If you or someone you love were injured while jogging in Castle Point, a compensation claim may be applicable in the following instances:
- Medical treatment was needed as you or someone you know was injured while jogging in Castle Point
- Some other person was the cause of you or someone you know getting injured while jogging in Castle Point
- You or someone you know was injured while jogging in Castle Point, within the past 3 years
Tips to prevent injuries from jogging
- Be alert and always be aware of what is happening to you in your surroundings
- If you are jogging on the road, jog facing traffic
- Always jog in an area which you are familiar with
- If possible, jog at a distance from bushes, areas of overgrowth, and other types of places where people can conceal themselves
- Avoid going jogging after dark
- Always jog with someone who you know, much like it’s always advisable to walk in pairs or groups
- Consider carrying a shrill alarm or a whistle with you. This will help you if you are in trouble and you need to call for help
Accident claims in Castle Point as a result of jogging?
Were you or someone you know injured while jogging in Castle Point and are you now trying to seek compensation for this injury?
Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking accident claims in Castle Point and you can phone these experts in injury compensation on the number: 0333 500 0993 from a cell phone or from a land-line, dial the number: 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 19th May 2014
Author: David Brown