Accident claims in Bearsden are the legal right of anyone who has been injured in an accident for which someone else was to blame. If you want the best help you should talk to Accident Advice Helpline.
The biggest cause for compensation claims is road traffic accidents.
Accidents on the road
Car crashes happen somewhere every day. Most cause minor injuries such as cuts and bruises, but some are more serious involving life threatening injuries. You cannot always prevent an accident, but taking some measures may help you to avoid serious injury.
- Always wear a seat belt. While this is a legal requirement, some people still prefer not to wear one. This can stop you from going through the windscreen in the event of an accident.
- Maintain your car. A vehicle with good tyres and working brakes will be able to react quicker to a dangerous situation.
- Don’t drive if you are tired. Even if you have to be somewhere, tiredness will slow your reaction times. Best to use an alternative means of transport.
- Never drink and drive. Even a couple of drinks can affect your reflexes.
If you find yourself involved in an accident, Accident Advice Helpline can explain all about accident claims in Bearsden.
About Accident Advice Helpline
For a successful claim you need personal injury experts, and that’s exactly what we are. We have specialised for over 16 years and have a good history of successful claims. Our testimonials will give you an idea how happy our customers have been.Open Claim Calculator
We also know that finances may be tight after an accident. We won’t add to your financial burden by asking for huge upfront fees. We always work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. All advice is free, with no obligation to claim as well. You just need to call and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
It’s our advisors who will assess your claim for you when you call. Just answer some simple questions to see if you qualify for accident claims in Bearsden.
- Did you cause your accident? If you did, you cannot claim. Your accident must have been someone else’s fault.
- Did you visit a doctor? You must have your injuries treated to provide medical evidence in support of your claim.
- When did it happen? You have a 3-year deadline to get your claim started.
Once we have confirmed if you can claim, the decision is yours whether or not to proceed.
Find out more about accident claims in Bearsden
To find out how much your claim could be worth, just call and discuss your accident with an advisor. If you call from a landline the call is free on 0800 689 0500, or if you’re calling from a mobile the number to call is 0333 500 0993.