Five of the most common incidents that can lead to an accident claim in Suffolk Coastal
Accidents happen every single day and they occur in a huge number of ways. Keeping that in mind, let’s find out some of the most common incidents and injuries that can lead to an accident claim in Suffolk Coastal.
- Bicycle injury claims – Unfortunately cyclists are one of the most vulnerable people on the road. There are several different ways a cyclist can fall victim to an accident. A lot of cyclists suffer at the hands of poor quality roads. Others are injured because of the carelessness of other drivers.
- Product liability claims – Have you been injured as the result of a damaged product? If so, you will need to make a product liability accident claim in Suffolk Coastal. All items go through rigorous testing before they are released onto the marketplace. However, there are unfortunately some products that slip through the wire. If you have suffered because of this you will be able to claim.
- Repetitive strain injury – Repetitive strain injury is also commonly referred to as RSI. This is a type of workplace accident that is caused as a result of misuse or overuse. You will find that a lot have sufferers have experienced this injury because they sit at their desk for extended periods of time working on the computer.
- Slips, trips and falls – Slips, trips and falls are extremely common when it comes to personal injury claims. From tripping over a broken pavement to slipping on an unmarked wet floor, there are various different ways this type of accident can occur.
- Criminal injuries – Last but not least, we have criminal injuries. This relates to any incident where a person has been injured as part of criminal activity, whether they were the intended victim or not. Needless to say this can be an extremely distressing and worrying type of accident claim in Suffolk Coastal. You will need to inform the police of what has occurred as well.
How to get in touch with us to begin the process of making your accident claim in Suffolk Coastal today!
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?