Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm working all over the UK. As a law firm we specialise in accident compensation claims and we help accident victims seek cash compensation after they have been hurt in accidents which were not their own fault.
To do this successfully we need to have the very best in-house staff working for us. We ensure that all of our staff are fully trained, qualified and have vast experience. We make sure we have teams in locations all over the UK so no matter where our customers may be we have a team local to them who can help them. One of these teams is an accident solicitor in Shipton-under-Wychwood team.
Accident claim solicitor in Shipton-under-Wychwood
Accident Advice Helpline is here for you if you have suffered injuries in an accident that was not your own fault. Do you live in Shipton-under-Wychwood or the surrounding areas? Perhaps you work in Shipton-under-Wychwood or have recently visited Shipton-under-Wychwood for a day out with friends and family.
Whatever your connections to the area if you are the victim of an accident that was not your own fault then the accident claim solicitor in Shipton-under-Wychwood team can help you. This team will give you accurate legal advice, provide general support and most importantly provide you with the legal representation necessary in order to process your accident injury compensation claim and get you the cash compensation that you are entitled to.
Personal injury claim experts
So what kind of injuries do we deal with? Well, the simple answer to that is every injury imaginable! Here are some of the more common injuries we help people claim cash compensation for:
- Head injuries – From minor cuts and abrasions to the scalp to serious brain damage and everything in between
- Facial injuries – Including broken nose injuries and facial disfigurement
- Neck injuries – Whiplash injuries are the most common neck injury that we deal with
- Back injuries – From minor muscle strains to serious spinal damage
- Leg injuries – A very common injury area. We see fractures and other broken bones injuries
- Arm injuries – Again a very common injury area with the majority being fractures and other broken bones injuries
- Foot injuries – Sprained and twisted ankles are a very common injury that this team sees along with broken toes.
If you have been one of the unlucky accident victims who has been hurt in an accident whilst out and about in Shipton-under-Wychwood then don’t worry. You can contact the accident solicitor in Shipton-under-Wychwood team at Accident Advice Helpline and we can help you make a compensation claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
If you have suffered one of the injuries listed above, or another type of injury then please contact the accident solicitor in Shipton-under-Wychwood team. Just dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 22nd May 2014