What are some of the most common incidents that lead to making an accident claim?
- Poor health and safety in the workplace – It is your employer’s duty to ensure the working environment is a safe one. There is plenty of legislation in place that require employers to take the necessary steps to make the workplace safe and to inform employees of any potential hazards. If your employer has failed to do so and this has resulted in you suffering an injury of some description, you will be able to make an accident claim in Reigate and Banstead against them.
- Car crashes – Sadly car crashes happen on a regular basis and this is one of the main reasons why people make an accident claim. You simply need to be able to prove that the other driver caused the incident and that you received an injury in the accident that was not your fault.
- Slips, trips and falls – Slips, trips and falls can happen in many different ways! Have you tripped over something dangerous in the workplace? Perhaps you went out for a morning jog and fell because of a broken pavement? The scenarios are endless. Again, you need to be able to prove that your injury happened because of someone else’s error or negligence.
- Repetitive strain injury – Repetitive strain injury occurs from misuse or overuse. It can often happen if you are sat at the desk for extended periods of time working on a computer. If you feel your employer is at fault for you suffering this injury you will be able to make an accident claim in Reigate and Banstead against them. Contact us for more information about making this sort of complex claim.
- Product liability – Last but not least, product liability claims involve injuries that have been sustained because of a faulty or damaged item. Have you experienced a rash because of a beauty product? Were you injured as a result of a faulty electrical good? Manufacturers, retailers, distributers and such like all have a duty to ensure their products are safe. However, some unfortunately fall through the wire and if you have suffered as a consequence you can certainly claim.
Make an accident claim in Reigate and Banstead today with Accident Advice Helpline
If you need to make a claim or you would like more information get in touch with us right now. You can call us on our helpline numbers, which are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re waiting to take your details so get in touch today.