How to make an accident claim in Plymouth
If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you may be entitled to make an accident claim in Plymouth for personal injury compensation.
Personal injury compensation can be awarded for any injury that was serious enough to have warranted medical attention. You can claim following any accident, regardless of where it happened, providing that someone else was to blame for that accident.
For example you could make an accident claim in Plymouth after:
- Being injured in an accident on the road caused by a careless road user, inoperative traffic lights or a poor road surface.
- Being injured in an accident at work because you have not received the correct training, or been given the correct protective clothing or equipment. Or because your employer has failed to comply with health and safety procedures.
- Being injured in an accident at home as a result of using a faulty product, appliance or service.
- Being injured in a public space, shop or leisure complex as a result of managerial negligence.
Or maybe something else, if you are unsure whether you are eligible to make an accident claim in Plymouth please call us, we will be able to confirm this for you.
- We are a national firm that has been working in personal injury law for fourteen years, so we have all the industry experience and legal expertise to help you with your claim.
- We work under ‘no win, no fee’ contracts, so there is no need for you to worry bout finding the money to pay upfront legal fees.
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry and always do what we can to get the maximum amount of compensation possible.
- We have a dedicated helpline staffed by friendly advisers who are on hand twenty-four hours a day to provide obligation free help and support prior to, and during your claim.
We will do everything that we can to make sure that your claim is successful, but there are a few things that you do to help:
- When you call make sure that you give us as much information as you can about your accident, the resulting injury and the impact it had on your life. And please make sure that you tell us about any negative impact everything has had on your mental wellbeing, as we will make sure you are compensated for this as well.
- Retain anything that proves any financial costs your accident has caused you. Even if you are unsure whether something can be claimed for or not, we will advise you on this when you call.
- Take photos of your injuries.
To talk to us about starting your accident claim in Plymouth, call us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 15th September 2014
Author: David Brown