Looking for help with an accident claim in Taunton?
Personal injury law imposes strict time limits on claiming by victims of non-fault accidents. So if you are intending to make a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, it is advisable to seek legal advice about an accident claim in Taunton as soon as possible. But when money is tight, many people put it off, thinking they will leave it until they are in a better financial position. Don’t risk losing out on money you may be entitled to. Come to Accident Advice Helpline and we will explain why claiming needn’t cost as much as you think with a no-win, no-fee* agreement with us.
Legal aid for personal injury claims was withdrawn in 1998. This decision left many people unable or unwilling to take the risk of bringing a claim for compensation, because if they lost their cases, they could be liable to pay expensive legal fees. Accident Advice Helpline was established to ensure that all victims could gain access to justice if they are entitled to it. We do this through our no-win, no-fee* agreement, no matter where you live in the UK. In effect, what this means for you is:
- We will give you free legal advice about your accident and your entitlement to claim for compensation.
- If you decide to start a case with us, we won’t charge you any money upfront for taking your accident claim in Taunton on.
And we will appoint you a specialist lawyer. He or she will represent you and argue the strongest case possible for an amount of money that compensates you for:
- The injuries you have suffered;
- Financial losses such as loss of earnings; and
- Costs related to your accident such as transport to and from medical appointments, prescription charges, help around the home and childcare.
If the worst happens and you lose your case, you won’t pay a large legal bill for services for your accident claim in Taunton.
How to get in touch with us
It’s easy to get in touch with us to find out more details. You can call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website:Open Claim Calculator
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
When you get in touch, we only need a few brief details to be able to tell you whether your claim stands a good chance of success. All calls are free, confidential and there is no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to.