Sidcup is a vibrant district of South East London. It is most famous for being a highly busy commuter location, providing the locals with excellent transport links to the city centre.
If you are wondering who is Accident Advice Helpline, and how we can help you with an accident claim in Sidcup, then please read on to find out more.
Accident claim in Sidcup
For people who live in Sidcup, or the surrounding areas, we have talented accident solicitors, reachable by contacting: Accident Advice Helpline.
The team is a highly reputable and well regarded law firm, whom specialises in accident compensation claims and in helping accident victims make these claims, seeking monetary compensation for their injuries.
We operate on a national basis and our in-house accident solicitors will be able to assist with an accident claim in Sidcup or what ever other part of the UK you are located in. We can deal with all sorts of accident claims.
Due to being in the business for over a decade we have vast experience and we can advise and help you on any accident and injury. For example if you have suffered an elbow injury and it was not your own fault, then we can help you with an accident claim in Sidcup.
An elbow injury can be the result of various different accidents. Here are some examples.
- A slip, trip, or fall can cause an elbow injury.
- An accident or certain conditions in the work place can lead to an elbow injury. A common type is repetitive strain injury or overuse injury.
- A sporting injury can lead to an elbow injury. This could be an over use injury (e.g. tennis elbow or golfers elbow) or a direct impact injury during a sporting activity.
If any of the accidents have occurred and you have found yourself left with an elbow injury, then you may have suffered with some of the common symptoms of elbow injury and pain.
Some of the symptoms of elbow pain include:
- Dull ache when at rest
- Pain when making a fist (golfer’s elbow)
- Pain when opening the fingers (tennis elbow)
- Soreness around the affected elbow bump
- Weak grip
- Difficulties and pain when trying to grasp objects, especially with the arm stretched out
If you have suffered in this way and have found yourself left with an elbow injury through no fault of your own then please do not suffer in silence.
Instead, please speak to Accident Advice Helpline about making an accident claim in Sidcup, for the compensation you may be legally entitled to.
Call today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to speak to one of our friendly advisers.