The UK is one of the safest places in the world to live, but even here over 3 million accidents happen every year. The government estimates that at least 80% of people will suffer an injury sometime in their life, which with the size of our population, fits in with the number of accidents.
Many accidents will be minor events where no one is seriously injures. But others will be devastating for those involved. Lives are ruined by injuries from accidents, and this is even worse if you know the accident was not your own fault.
In you live in Lancashire and this has happened to you, there is the possibility of making an accident claim in Rochdale, as long as you fit the legal criteria for claiming compensation.
The criteria for an accident claim in Rochdale
All personal injury compensation claims have to comply with some very basic rules, no matter what type of accident or where they happen in the country.
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault. It could be that your employer was to blame, another road user, or maybe the local council, they are all liable to pay you compensation if you are injured through their neglect, carelessness or recklessness.
- These are personal injury compensation claims, so if you are not injured, you cannot make a claim. The severity of your injury determines the amount you are awarded, as does the way it has affected your life.
- For most accidents there is a three year time limit, but if the injured party was a child the rules alter slightly. They are also different if you are suffering from an industrial illness. The best way to be certain in you are within the time constraints is to have a chat with a friendly advisor at Accident Advice Helpline.
With over 15 years’ experience of making successful claims, we are the best option to help you with your quest for compensation.Open Claim Calculator
Dame Ester likes us
We always provide all our claimants with the highest quality service, putting their needs before anything else. This is just one of the reasons we have the endorsement of Dame Esther Rantzen, and why she recommends that all innocent victims of accidents use the services of Accident Advice Helpline.
To find out more about how we can help you with your no win no fee* claim, you can:
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500
- Call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you
However you get in touch, a friendly advisor will give you answers to all your questions, and free claims advice regarding your claim. You have nothing to lose by making that call, so do it today.