Loch Fyne is a popular area with tourists who go to fish, walk or simply relax. If you’re injured while on holiday and you were not to blame, you could make an accident claim in Loch Fyne. The friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline are here to tell you how.
Accidents that can happen while you’re away
When you have a trip away from home, you likely stay in a hotel or guest house. All of these should be safe and adhere to health and safety regulations, but when things get busy, you could be injured.
- Wet reception floors can lead to a slip if they are not mopped up or id safety mats are put down.
- Worn or loose carpeting, particularly by doors, can cause a trip.
- If lights in the hallways are on timers, they may go out before you reach your room, leaving you to stumble in the dark.
- Electrical items should be maintained so that you do not get a nasty electric shock.
- When cleaning the rooms, they should do their best not to leave cables trailing where visitors can fall over them.
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline about an injury
If you’ve been injured and want more information about an accident claim in Loch Fyne, just call Accident Advice Helpline.
Our friendly advisors will be happy to answer all your questions, offering you free, no-obligation advice. It’s easy to check if you are eligible to claim too and this can be done over the phone.
- Claims can be made by anyone who has been injured and who was not at fault.
- All injuries must be assessed and you must receive treatment for them.
- You have a maximum of 3 years to get your claim started.
If your injuries have meant you taking time off work, then don’t worry. We always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis so you won’t have to find any money upfront.Open Claim Calculator
Call us now about an accident claim in Loch Fyne
Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years of experience, so we can help you get the best compensation with the minimum of stress.
All you have to do is call 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline, or call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Just discuss your accident with our advisors and they can do the rest for you.
Accident Advice Helpline work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland, so your accident claim in Loch Fyne couldn’t be in better hands. Find out now if we can help you claim.