How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Industrial claims in East Riding of Yorkshire

    Are you owed injury compensation?

    If you suffer an injury or are hurt at work, it’s something that should be taken very seriously indeed. When workplace accidents occur, it often signifies an issue with the company’s attitude to safety and, in some instances, it can highlight industry-wide unsafe practices.

    If you’ve been hurt at work and you don’t believe you were at fault, you may want to seek legal help as you could be eligible to make industrial claims in East Riding of Yorkshire.

    Remember – workplace accidents can occur in any type of business and you don’t need to work in a particularly dangerous industry in order to qualify to make a claim.

    Should you make industrial claims in East Riding of Yorkshire?

    Before you attempt to make industrial claims in East Riding of Yorkshire, you’ll want to ensure that you’re eligible to obtain compensation.

    In order to make a successful claim, you and your injury lawyer will need to prove that you weren’t responsible for the incident which caused your injuries. If you need evidence to support your claim, we may be able to help you access this.

    Open Claim Calculator

    For example, your colleagues may be willing to give witness statements if they saw the accident occur and this could support your industrial claims in East Riding of Yorkshire. If your workplace is covered by CCTV cameras, it may even be possible to obtain footage of the incident and this could confirm exactly what caused the accident to occur.

    You’ll also need to show that you obtained medical treatment for your injuries if you plan on making a claim. Fortunately, your medical records will list the help you received so this should be relatively easy to prove.

    However, if you want to obtain compensation, you’ll need to take legal action within 3 years’ of the incident happening. Whilst this may sound like you have a long time to make a claim, it can pass quickly and you won’t want to miss out on your chance to obtain compensation.

    If you think you should be able to make a claim, why not get in touch with us today?

    Make your claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    Before you make your industrial claims in East Riding of Yorkshire, contact us and find out how we can assist you. We’ll provide free no-obligation advice so you can access all the information you need without having to pay anything upfront.

    Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll get your claim started as quickly as possible.

    Date Published: 28th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.