Accident claim in Kempton Park


You may have visited the famous racecourse at Kempton Park for an afternoon of jump racing or perhaps you enjoy flat racing more. Horses can be unpredictable and you may have suffered an injury while there. If that is so, you could be considering making an accident claim in Kempton Park-based. Of course Kempton Park also hosts live music events and has regular markets, so you may have had an accident and an injury after attending an event.

Accident claim in Kempton Park

You can make an accident claim in Kempton Park if you suffer from a work-related illness and have been diagnosed within the last three years. You can usually file an accident claim in Kempton Park, or one elsewhere in the British Isles within three years, although for some claims, such as for injuries sustained in a crime, or for injuries in accidents at sea or in the air, you have only two years in which to make a claim. However, the sooner you file an accident claim in Kempton Park or elsewhere, the better. Don’t wait until the three years is almost up, and check with an accident or personal injury solicitor (or us at Accident Advice Helpline) to find out how long you have to file your particular claim.

Accidents in public places

In May 2013 a member of the public died in an accident at York racecourse. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) are investigating the circumstances. A racecourse is a public place, and the owners of any such premises have the responsibility of safeguarding the health and safety of the public. If you have an accident in a public place then you may be able to file an injury claim.

If you have an accident in the street, then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation from the local authority if, for example, you sprained your ankle when you accidentally put your foot in a pothole while crossing the street. You could make an injury claim, for instance if you tripped over a manhole cover or fell down an open one, although this would probably be made against a utilities company.

If you were bitten by a horse while attending a race meet, and you had to have medical treatment, then you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim against the horse’s owner.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you want to file a personal injury compensation claim for an injury or illness that was not your fault, and you can prove the negligence of another person was to blame, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice. You can call us at any time, every day of the year. The  numbers to ring are 0800 689 0500 for landlines and 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )