Are you looking to make tennis accident claims in Havant? A good idea to prevent yourself from getting hurt in the future while playing tennis is to read these tips.
Tips to help prevent accidents while playing tennis
- To prevent stiffness and cramps before, during and after play, be sure to keep drinking lots of fluids.
- To prevent your ankles from getting injured, be sure to wear tennis shoes that give good support. For more support, wear a support sock or two pairs of socks.
- So as to prevent blisters forming on your hands, dry the handle of the tennis racket by dabbing it with powdered chalk or sawdust.
- Before you start playing, warm-up for around five to ten minutes. Warm-ups do not have to be complex: they can be as simple as going for a jog around the tennis court. As soon as you start to perspire, you can stop.
- Always keep a first-aid kit handy, and more importantly know how to use it. The first-aid kit must contain antiseptics, compresses and non-adhesive dressings.
- As far as possible, do not play tennis on surfaces that are a “no give.” These include surfaces such as synthetic courts, asphalt and cement.
- If you are playing tennis on a surface that has a hard court, you can prevent injuries from taking place to your lower back by wearing heel inserts to absorb shocks.
- To select the right equipment to play tennis, it is important that you take the help of a recognised professional.
Compensation for accident claims in Havant
Take the 30-second test if you were injured while paying tennis in Havant. By taking this test, you will get to know if you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for your injuries. This test is very short and simple, and involves you just filling out a simple and easy form online at the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Accident claims in Havant for tennis injuries
Were you injured while playing tennis in Havant, and are you now seeking compensation for your injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are on the lookout for help with accident claims in Havant. You can be sure that these experts in injury compensation will be happy to assist you when you call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or 0800 689 0500 from a landline.
Date Published: 30th May 2014
Author: David Brown