What do you need to know about your accident claim in Erskine?
Making a claim for personal injury compensation may not be something you have done before. You will probably have many questions and concerns, not least how to go about making an accident claim.
There are 3 factors you need to be aware of:
- The accident must not have been your fault but, there are occasions where Accident Advice Helpline may still be able to help
- The accident or incident in which you were involved must have led to some kind of injury – for some this could be a physical injury (like a broken ankle), as well emotional hurt and distress
- The accident must have happened within the last 3 years but again, there may be instances where this deadline is not applied in the same way for some claims as it is for others, such as claims involving children, or work-related diseases etc.
How much will it cost?
To make an accident claim in Erskine, you will need the help of specialist personal injury lawyers. This help can be hard to find, without breaking the bank. Accident Advice Helpline work on a no win, no fee basis.
This means that they will assess your case and advise you of the options open to you. If you decide to continue with your compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline, you will need no money upfront or on account for them to start work.
When can I expect my claim to be settled?
Every claim for compensation is different. Every accident and incident in which people are hurt is different and, the effects of injuries vary from one person to another.
Settling an accident claim in Erskine can take anything from weeks to months and, rarely, years. However, by choosing Accident Advice Helpline, you can be confident that no matter how long it takes, they will be with you, every step of the way.
How can I contact Accident Advice Helpline?
There are many ways to contact us:
- Call us on 0800 689 0500 – our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Use the online ‘contact us’ form
- Text “claim365” to 88010
- Or, if using your mobile, call the lower rate number 0333 500 0992
If you are looking to make personal injury compensation claim, there is no better a law firm than Accident Advice Helpline – straightforward, clear advice every time.
Did you know consumer champion Esther Rantzen endorses us? Take a look at her video and she’ll tell you why you should seriously think about going ahead with your claim.
Date Published: 8th May 2015
Author: David Brown