Accident claim in Croydon


Croydon ambulance service not up to par?

News headlines have recently reported that locals, councils and the government are not happy with the Croydon ambulance service as it has been said they do not respond to calls quickly enough. Unfortunately, this is something that happens throughout the UK and can be very damaging to an individual who is already ill and requires immediate medical attention. If you live in Croydon, or anywhere else in the UK for that matter, you can make an accident claim in Croydon if you have been injured in an accident that was no fault of yours. We at Accident Advice Helpline will do our utmost to help you file an accident claim in Croydon if you are entitled to do so.

Filing an accident claim in Croydon

You may be entitled to make a claim for injuries arising from an accident if you can prove that you were not to blame for the accident. You must also be able to prove that another person was to blame for it. If you would like to know more about how to file a claim for personal injury compensation, we at Accident Advice Helpline can help you. Why not get in touch with us to find out if you are eligible to make a claim?

If you have photographs of the accident scene, these may be used as supporting evidence for your potential accident claim in Croydon. Your medical records will be needed if you file a claim, as they will detail the extent and severity of your injuries.They will also show that you sought medical treatment as soon as you could after the accident.

Remember that you may be entitled to file a claim for compensation for minor injuries such as cuts and bruises. It isn’t only serious injuries that you may receive compensation for.

Get in touch and begin your claim through Accident Advice Helpline

You can call us at any time as our freephone lines are open 24/7. However, if there is no one to take your call, leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can. From a landline call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.  If you would prefer a member of the customer service team to call you back to discuss your potential  claim, simply text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and we’ll be in touch.

All of the above information, plus much more, is available on the Accident Advice Helpline website. You can take our 30 Second Test to get an estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive if your claim is successful. Why not call us now for expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )