Have you had an accident in Blackburn with Darwen?
Have you had an accident in Blackburn with Darwen and need some advice about claiming compensation?
We are Accident Advice Helpline, a specialist injury law firm that was founded to help people like you get the legal advice and assistance they need to claim compensation after an accident. Here, we’re going to tell you what you really need to know.
To help you get the compensation you deserve and perhaps need after your accident in Blackburn with Darwen, we have:
- A team of advisors who can tell you if you are entitled to compensation for that accident in Blackburn with Darwen. Our experienced advisors are on hand to answer questions about the legal process and give you all the help and advice you need prior to claiming. If you then want to go ahead, they can assign your case to one of our solicitors.
- Our solicitors, who are experienced injury lawyers with all the legal expertise needed to make your claim. Our lawyers work under no-win, no-fee contracts, so our customers can be 100 per cent confident that their claim is in the safest possible hands. No more financial worry!
Do you qualify for compensation?
You may be able to claim compensation if your accident happened within the past three years, and it happened through someone else’s negligence.
You can claim for any injury or illness that you suffered because of that accident, however serious. You can be compensated for the pain and stress caused by the accident itself and for the stress, inconvenience and monetary losses you endured as a result. This could be a dip in income while you recover, for example, or any other costs or expenses.
Every claim is different, because every accident and victim is different. The quickest way to find out if your accident means you are due compensation, and how much you could receive, is to use our 30-second test.
If you are entitled to claim, then you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to work our hardest to make sure your claim is a success. We have:
- Over fifteen years of experience. We have made thousands of successful claims for all sort of injuries, from all sorts of accidents.
- Dame Esther Rantzen, a well-known TV personality and trusted champion of consumer rights, as our patron.
- A long-standing commitment to customer service. No matter how your accident in Blackburn with Darwen happened, and however sensitive your injuries are, you will only ever be treated with empathy and understanding.
To speak to one of our advisors about your accident, call us now on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. All calls are confidential.
Date Published: 18th May 2014
Author: David Brown