Had an accident in Barking and Dagenham?
Do you want to claim compensation after an accident in Barking and Dagenham?
- You may be entitled to compensation if your accident happened within the past three years and happened because of someone else’s negligence i.e. it wasn’t your fault.
- You can claim for any injury or illness that happened as a result of that accident, the stress and inconvenience it caused and any financial losses you accrued as a result.
Your accident in Barking and Dagenham may have happened at work, on the road, while you were out shopping, taking the dog for a walk or indeed anywhere. Over the years, our solicitors have helped thousands of people like you.
How we can help you
We are Accident Advice Helpline, a personal injury law firm that provides help and advice to people making personal injury claims, and specialist injury lawyers who can take care of those claims on a no-win, no-fee basis.
We have been going for over 16 years and in that time have made thousands of successful claims for compensation. For everything from broken bones to long-term illness, and getting people recompensed for everything from lost income to missed theatre trips. We believe that if someone has been hurt in an accident, and that accident wasn’t their fault, then they shouldn’t have to be burdened with the consequences. As there is no longer legal aid available for personal injury claims, we work exclusively on a no-win, no-fee basis to protect our clients from any financial risk.
The knock-on effect of even a minor accident can be staggering for the victims. We understand that and will work our hardest to get you every penny of the compensation that you deserve.
- Founded in 2000 we have years of legal experience and expertise
- We pride ourselves on our customer care; we offer no-obligation help and advice to people prior to making a claim
- Our patron is Esther Rantzen, campaigner for consumer rights.
Finding out if you qualify
The easiest way to find out if you qualify for compensation is to use our free 30-second compensation calculator online. The calculator will also give you an idea of how much may be owed.
Or you can call one of our friendly advisors on 0800 689 0500 who will be happy to help you. Remember their advice comes with no obligation, and because our solicitors work under no-win, no-fee contracts you can trust that they are being 100 per cent honest about your entitlement to claim.
Calling Accident Advice Helpline
To talk to us about your accident in Barking and Dagenham you can call us on either 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile. Our lines are open 24/7 and all calls are confidential.
Date Published: 20th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell