Guidance for an accident at work in the UK
When we have been involved in an accident at work in the UK that was not our fault, we often feel distressed and upset. Maybe we have suffered physical or psychological injuries as well as suffering financially because we cannot work.
It is at a time like this that we turn to legal experts to help us get compensation but this can be time consuming and stressful if we have very particular requirements for a lawyer.
Using a specialist law firm for your accident at work in the UK
Some people think that dealing with personal injury compensation is complicated and difficult. In fact, you just have to deal with one specialist law firm.
However, you must be confident that your claim is being handled by a competent team of lawyers. Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people just like you to make compensation claims for over 15 years.
We are fully endorsed by TV personality and consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen. We are proud to have Dame Esther as our patron.
Here are our top 5 tips for making a claim for an accident at work in the UK
- Don’t worry if you did not contact Accident Advice Helpline straight after the accident. You have 3 years to make a claim. Our friendly professional advisers will listen to your particular details and guide you through the process.
- Accident Advice Helpline has a unique 30-second test which will help to work out whether your compensation claim is likely to be successful. This advice is without obligation and is free. You do not have to take it any further if you don’t want to.
- Our advisers will put you in touch with one of our many specialist lawyers. Our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee* basis so you don’t have to worry about expensive legal costs. Of course, the exact value of your claim and the length of time that it will take to settle, cannot be guaranteed at the start, as each case is different.
- Keep records of any money that you have had to spend relating to your claim, such as loss of income and childcare costs.
- You will not have to attend lots of appointments with our lawyers because the majority of claims are handled over the telephone. It is also unlikely that you will need to appear in court. There may be an appointment with a doctor for a medical assessment.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
We’d like to get your claim started today for your accident at work in the Uk. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.