Employers should take preventive measures to protect the health and safety of employees. If you get hurt in the course of your work the first person to report to is your immediate supervisor. Record the accident in an accident occurrence book or something similar and look at the option of making a a claim for an accident at work in Sumburgh, or wherever else in the UK you are employed.
Accident Advice Helpline full legal services
Accident Advice Helpline is a legal firm that offers full legal services to innocent victims who were involved in accidents which were not their fault. We are endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen the consumer rights activist and TV personality who is our patron. She joined the legal firm in 2003 after talking to people we have helped get damages and proving that their cases were genuine.
If you call our free phone number one of their legal advisers will talk to you and assess your case and advise you. If you decide to pursue your claim with them they will get you in touch with one of their legal experts who is a specialist claims for an accident at work in Sumburgh and you don’t have to worry about the cost because it will be on a no-win, no-fee* arrangement.
Many people are offered compensation by insurance companies that is below what they deserve, but, don’t just accept the amount, call us for advice when you have been in an accident at work in Sumburgh
Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim for an accident at work in Sunburgh
Strict health and safety standards should be enforced by employers or their representatives in all workplace. Workers should be protected from risks of injures that can be avoided. They should be provided with PPEs, a safe working environment and proper and adequate training.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome-caused by compression of the median nerve which affects tendons, muscles and bones. The carpal muscles become painful, inflamed, tender and swollen. This is a chronic disease which results from doing strenuous work.
- Repetitive Strain Injury-caused by doing the same work over and over again. This affects typists and IT department employees.
- Tendonitis-caused by stress after using manual tools and machinery for a long time. The tendons and muscles become painful and inflamed.
- Musculoskeletal injuries-lifting and lowering, pulling and pushing, and carrying heavy loads may cause injuries to muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Vibration White Finger-caused by operating manually-held vibrating tools and machinery which affects the wrist, hands and arms.
- Tennis elbow-injury to tendons which join the forearm muscles, the humerus bone and the wrist.
Call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation when you have been injured in an accident at work in Sumburgh.