After your accident in Anglesey
If you are recovering at home after being injured in an accident in Anglesey you may be thinking about whether or not to claim compensation.
This short guide will tell you what you need to know about claiming compensation for a personal injury. After reading the guide you should have a fair idea about whether or not you are eligible for compensation, and know enough about the compensation process to make a decision about claiming compensation.
Eligibility to claim
You can claim compensation for your accident in Anglesey if that accident was caused by someone else, i.e. it wasn’t your ‘fault’. And the accident took place within the past three years.
Does this apply?
If these two criteria apply to your accident in Anglesey then you can claim personal injury compensation for:
- Any injury or illness, physical OR psychological, you suffered because of your accident.
- Expenses caused by your injury.
- Shortfall in income, or financial costs caused by your accident, (such as childcare and travel costs).
It doesn’t matter where your accident in Anglesey took place, whether that was at work, on the road, out shopping or even at home. Perhaps you were visiting the area on holiday? We can still help.
To confirm that you are owed compensation, you can either use our 30-second test, which you can find here: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk, or you can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 where one of our advisors will be happy to go through things with you.
The claim process
Once you have confirmed your eligibility, you will need an injury lawyer to take your claim through the necessary legal procedures to get you your compensation. We can provide you with a ‘no-win, no-fee*’ injury lawyer who will do just that, but without you having to pay any upfront legal fees. If your claim is unsuccessful then you won’t have to pay out a penny in legal fees.
- Because of the no-win, no-fee* agreement, you can trust that your injury lawyer is working their hardest to get you the best compensation deal possible.
- Since we were founded in 2000, we have made thousands of successful claims for personal injury compensation.
- The majority of the claims we handle are settled out of court.
- For your claim, it is possible that you may have to attend a medical for a third party assessment of your injuries. This is standard procedure, so nothing for you to worry about.
- With all of our industry experience we will do all that we can to make claiming compensation as quick and stress-free as possible.
- As well as our legal services, we provide a twenty four hour helpline staffed by sympathetic and experienced advisors who can answer any of your questions about personal injury compensation.
To find out more about claiming compensation, or to discuss your accident in Anglesey with one of our advisors, call us now on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile.