How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident and injury types

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Accident and injury types

    Accident and injury types

    At Accident Advice Helpline we work with the best legal experts, covering a whole range of different personal injury claims. Accident claims are never cut and dried and vary greatly so it’s important that you receive the right kind of support. Whatever the circumstance surrounding your accident, we are able to find the right legal representation for you.

    Accident and injury types typically fall into three areas:

    Accident and injury types at work

    No matter what your job, whether you are a builder on a construction site, a production worker in a factory or admin personnel in an office, we can all be at risk of injuring ourselves due to health and safety hazards. It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that their staff have a safe environment to work in and that risks are kept to an absolute minimum.

    If for any reason you do find yourself having an accident at work (or maybe you already have) you are entitled to claim for compensation if it was not your fault and you required medical attention. Even if the incident occurred up to 3 years ago you are still eligible to apply.

    Accident and injury types may include:

    Road traffic accidents

    Our roads are getting busier and busier year on year, so it’s no surprise that road traffic accidents occur frequently in the UK, some more severe than others. If you are involved in a road traffic accident that was not your fault you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

    Road traffic accident victims are not always the drivers of cars; they can also include passengers, cyclists, motorcyclists and pedestrians.

    It is important that if you have been involved in a road traffic accident in any capacity, you pursue your right to make a claim as soon as possible.

    Slips, trips and falls

    Some of the most common accidents that can occur are slips, trips and falls.

    Your accident may have occurred in a public place (such as a playground or on broken pavement), at your workplace, or at a venue such as a restaurant or supermarket. The list is endless.

    There are many different circumstances and varying degrees of severity when it comes to personal injury claims, so it’s vital that you find the right kind of legal expertise with experience in similar claims.

    If you have suffered from any of these accident and injury types, you can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline by calling our no-obligation helpline on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile). We always handle claims in a professional and friendly manner, on a no win no fee* basis.

    Category: Personal injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.