It is important to find out about your rights to make a claim for accident and injury compensation in Brecon as soon as possible about your accident. You may not be ready to take a case forward right away, but we can give you valuable advice about whether you could make a claim and the kinds of evidence you need to keep to ensure you ultimately receive the right amount of compensation for your injuries.
When to make a claim for accident and injury compensation in Brecon
For example, many personal injury claims will not only award money for the injuries sustained. They will also seek to reimburse financial losses directly resulting from those injuries. You may be able to ask for help with prescription charges and travel costs to and from medical appointments, for example. If you have needed – or will need – home help or childcare, these elements can be built into your claim. But you will need to keep receipts for what you have spent out. You will also be able to claim for loss of earnings if you have been unable to work, and again, keeping records of this will help your case run more smoothly in future.
If you have any concerns about bringing a claim for compensation, we will also be able to set your mind at rest about them. For instance, many people are concerned that making a claim will cost a great deal of money. If you make your claim with Accident Advice Helpline, this need not be such a concern:
- We do not charge you for our initial legal advice which will tell you whether you have a right to claim and what your chances of success might be;
- We do not charge upfront for setting a claim in motion; and
- Our lawyers work cases on a no win, no fee* basis, so you won’t have to pay our legal fees if your case is unsuccessful.
So justice after your accident may not cost as much as you might think.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today
It’s easy to contact us – just ring, text or fill in the handy 30 second calculator on our website for a fast and honest opinion on whether you can make a claim. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website; or
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Remember, there is a three year time limit for making a claim for accident and injury compensation in Brecon in the majority of cases. Why not call today and find out where you stand?