Are you wondering if you have the right to make a claim for accident and injury compensation in Boston after an accident that someone else caused? If so, you don’t need to spend a fortune to find out the answer. Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and we’ll tell you everything you need to know, upfront, with no charge and in confidence. There’s also no obligation to take a case forward with us, if we do think you are eligible – that decision is left to you.
Can I make a claim for accident and injury compensation in Boston after my accident?
You can normally make a claim for compensation after an accident that’s left you with injuries requiring medical treatment. Someone else must have caused the incident by acting carelessly or negligently. For example:
- You may have been injured in a road traffic accident, whether as a driver, passenger or a pedestrian, that was caused by someone else driving dangerously;
- You could have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place because the local council or other landowner had failed to maintain the pavement properly; or
- Perhaps you’ve had an accident at work because you weren’t trained properly in how to use a certain type of equipment.
You must normally get your claim started within three years of the date of your accident. There can be exceptions, however. If you are suffering with an industrial disease, for example, you will have three years from the date of diagnosis; rather than three years from the date you may have contracted the illness. If you had an accident while you were a minor, you have until your 21st birthday to set your claim in motion.
Call Accident Advice Helpline for expert advice on getting your claim started
If you are at all unsure, all you have to do is get in touch with us via one of the ways below. We’ll take a few details and tell you whether you have a right to claim. We’ll tell you how much you could receive for your injuries and how to go about getting your case started.
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- You can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
It could be a lot easier than you think to find out more about making a claim for accident and injury compensation in Boston. Simply pick up the phone or use our handy 30 second test to find out how much compensation you could receive for your injuries today. We’re here to help.