How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident and injury compensation claim in Blaby

    It’s always best to make a start on your accident and injury compensation claim in Blaby as soon as possible after your accident. Your first step should be to check your eligibility to make a claim. This is fast, free and simple with Accident Advice Helpline. Call us and tell us what’s happened to you – we’ll give you our honest opinion as to whether your accident meets the criteria right away.

    When to start your accident and injury compensation claim in Blaby

    Generally speaking, your accident must have caused you to suffer injuries requiring medical treatment, either at the scene or subsequently. It must have been caused by someone else – whether that was a company, an individual or a statutory body – acting carelessly or negligently.

    You then have three years in most cases in which to get your claim started. Even if you decide to delay a little before setting the wheels in motion, by calling and checking whether you have the right to claim, you will have expert legal advice on what to do from there. We may advise you, for example, to keep receipts for expenses you have to pay out for as a result of your injuries – prescription charges, transport costs to and from the hospital, for instance. These are the kinds of things you can claim back when you bring a personal injury case.

    We’ll also be able to advise you on what to do in terms of evidence and witnesses to the accident. While it’s best to bring your case while the details are still fresh in everyone’s minds, if you want to leave it a while before making your claim, you can jot down notes on what happened and who was around at the time. This will help your solicitor when you take your case forward.

    How to access Accident Advice Helpline’s services

    It’s really easy to get in touch. There are three main ways. You can:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Call us on our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
    • Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
    • Complete the 30-second test on our website.

    If you have lots of questions about the process of claiming, we’d advise you to ring and speak to one of our friendly, knowledgeable advisers. They can tell you all you need to know.

    There’s no good time to have an accident. However, if you’ve suffered injuries and it wasn’t your fault, the best time to talk to us about your accident and injury compensation claim in Blaby is now. Call us today and find out if we could help you claim the compensation you may be entitled to.

    Date Published: 18th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.