How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident and injury claims in Suffolk

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Suffolk

    Who makes accident and injury claims in Suffolk?

    At Accident Advice Helpline we specialise in helping people secure the financial compensation they are entitled to after they have been involved in accidents they did not cause. Such compensation can help them to get control of their lives again and move forward after the disruption of an accident and the resulting injuries.

    But who exactly makes such accident and injury claims in Suffolk? To be honest, this can be a difficult question to answer as in theory anyone can make a claim. As long as you meet the criteria to claim, then there is no reason why you would not be able to do so.

    The criteria means:

    • You have to have been injured as a result of an accident
    • The accident cannot have been your fault
    • The accident should have occurred within the last three years

    That said, there are certain sections of the community that you could identify as being able to make accident and injury claims in Suffolk.


    All employees have a right to expect to be safe whilst at work. This means that employers must do all they can to ensure that their staff are not put at risk. There are various ways they can do this, for example by making sure that the work environment itself is safe and that all staff are properly trained to be able to do their jobs.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Road users

    If you are using the roads, whether you are a driver, passenger or even a pedestrian you have the right not to be injured. Should another road user cause you injury as a result of their actions or negligence then you could be able to seek compensation against them.

    Members of the public

    Accidents often occur in public places, whether these be internal or external areas. If you have slipped, tripped or fallen as a result of a problem with a public venue then you could claim compensation for your injuries.


    Although a child cannot make a claim in their own right, being too young to do so legally, they can have one made on their behalf. Alternatively the child can make a claim when they are old enough (i.e. once they have reached the age of 18).

    Find out more

    If you want to find out more about making claims, or if you want to see if you can make one, why not phone Accident Advice Helpline today? You can call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and we can provide you with free, no obligation advice to get started.

    Date Published: 8th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.