If You Have Had An Accident And Claim Compensation, We Can Help You
At Accident Advice Helpline, we give honest expert advice to innocent victims of accident who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own. If you have an accident and claim compensation, we can also offer you a personal injury lawyer to deal with your case and represent you in court.
We are a law firm who specialise in personal injury compensation claims, and every year we help thousands of people who have had an accident and claim compensation, to get through the legal process with as little stress as possible.
Having been in business for more than 14 years, we have wide experience of many different accident types, and this puts us in the best position to be able to help people going through a traumatic period in their lives.
Our patron is the consumer rights champion, Esther Rantzen, which should give you peace of mind that our operations are ethical and trustworthy.
If you have had an accident and claim compensation, what can we offer you?
Below are some of our main services:Open Claim Calculator
- A 24-hour helpline that is open 7 days a week – this is staffed by experienced and professional advisers, who will discuss your case with you, and let you know if you are eligible to make a claim. The helpline is used by many customers who suddenly think of a question about their claim and need to put their mind at rest, so it is a valuable service that is widely used.
- An informative website that includes a claims calculator on every page – this claims calculator is known as the ’30-second test’ and if you input a few basic details about your accident, the results will not only let you know if you have a legitimate claim, but can also give you an estimate of the compensation you could receive.
- For those who have been involved in an accident and claim compensation, we can offer a recommendation for the best personal injury lawyer in their area to represent them in court.
- No win, no fee* based claims, enabling people to access the justice system without having to pay upfront legal fees. This is arguably the most important part of our service, as without this many people just would not be able to afford to take legal action.
- Supportive staff who care about our customers, and work hard on their behalf to help them get the compensation they deserve.
If you have been involved in an accident and claim compensation, you can rely on us to help you every step of the way, so start the ball rolling and give our helpline a call today.