It’s not a pleasant thing to consider taking legal action against somebody, but if you’ve been injured as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault then you are entitled to compensation. It isn’t just about the pain and trauma that you suffered at the time, as you may also have been left with longer term injuries that need further medical attention.
Television personality Esther Rantzen is well known for being a consumer champion and endorses the professional accident advice that we offer wholeheartedly. Here’s why:
- We offer accident advice to all of our customers that is honest and professional. Having suffered injuries as a result of an accident is bad enough, so the last thing you need is someone telling you what you should do.
- Our helpline is staffed by professional and approachable advisors who have a wealth of experience in offering accident advice to hundreds of customers.
- We have been established for over 15 years and have built our reputation on four guiding principles: integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability.
- We use a quick 30-second test as part of our accident advice to see if you qualify for compensation. We don’t guarantee successful claims, hence why we use this tool.
- You can be assured of the best solicitor for your claim. As part of our accident advice service we have our own team of specialists solicitors, all of whom have a range of experiences, meaning that you will have the best possible legal team for the job.
- Our solicitors all operate on a no win no win fee basis for all of our clients.
- We operate a helpline that is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you will have the best service on offer to you all the way through the process.
- Most compensation claims are processed over the telephone. Some customers will need a medical assessment and even fewer need to go to court. Claim times from one case to another can vary, but your legal team will be able to advise you further.
- Your legal team will offer a second-to-none accident advice service and may be able to claim back any additional costs that you have accrued as a result of being injured. It’s important that you keep receipts and pass these onto your legal team.
- You are dealing with a reputable law firm, so you can rest assured that our accident advice isn’t a high-pressured selling tool; you are in control of your claim, so if after an initial chat with one of our advisors you decide not to continue, you don’t have to.
By contacting us for no-obligation accident advice, you have nothing to lose but possibly a lot to gain! Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.