Here’s a fun fact – were you aware that the discovery of prehistoric burial mounds Aberkenfig is an indication that the area was settled long before the Romans arrived?
If you have been involved in a car accident in Aberkenfig, that was not your fault and you received injuries as a result, then you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Our specialist lawyers are just a quick call away and it is our aim to help you to claim the compensation that you deserve. As one of the UK’s best law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch with us, we will be able to help you start your claim for compensation today.
Have you had a car accident in Aberkenfig?
Do you live in Aberkenfig? Have you had a car accident in Aberkenfig that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury because of the accident? If you have and you are now considering making a claim for compensation, then ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you. You can be sure that your claim will be in safe hands. As our patron, consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen says,
’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Accident Advice Helpline for my injury claim?
Established in the year 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years worth of experience helping accident victims just like you to get the compensation award that you deserve.
- All lawyers work under the conditional fee agreement
- You do not pay anything to start a claim, ever
- A 24 hour free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says,
‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and No-win, No-fee means exactly that.’
If you have…
- been injured in a car accident in Aberkenfig that was not your fault
- seen a medical professional following your accident
- begun your claim no longer than three years after your accident
… Then you should contact Accident Advice Helpline now to find out if we can help you claim the compensation you are entitled to.
How do you get in touch?
It is incredibly easy to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and connect with a professional lawyer.
- Complete our online 30-second test to find out how much you could be awarded
- Call our free 24 hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even Text ‘claim 365′ to 88010
Get in touch today. We are here to help.
Date Published: 13th June 2014
Author: David Brown