How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident at work claim in Aberdeen City

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Aberdeen City

    If you are in a high pressure job then it can become quite difficult to balance your work and social lives, leading to you feeling that all you do with your life is work. For a short time this can actually offer you a great challenge, but as human beings we do need rest and relaxation in order to recharge.

    Balancing your work and social life

    Working too hard for too long, without social experiences, it is likely that stress and exhaustion will take over. If you are working very hard and feel that you need to get your social life back in order, here are some ways in which you can do this.

    • Schedule everything. Although it may not seem very spontaneous to schedule a night in with your partner, this may be the only way that you are able to take some time for yourself and the ones you love. Make sure that you schedule a couple of nights and days off every week, no matter how high your workload.
    • Combine the two. Don’t be afraid to get networking when you are at work and enjoy conversations with the people around you. If you are spending a lot of time at work then you may as well enjoy the company of those around you. And networking can help you to get far as you move up the career ladder!
    • Don’t be afraid to take some alone time. Everything is not always about work or social life. Sometimes people just need some time to themselves, and you shouldn’t be afraid to take some of this time as well.
    • Know when enough is enough. When you are starting to physically feel the challenge of the work you are doing, it is time to stop and walk away for a little bit. Stop pushing yourself so hard and enjoy some time with the people you love.

    How to make an accident at work claim in Aberdeen City against your employer

    There is only so much work your employer can expect you to do in any given week. You need rest and social activities mixed in with your work to keep you sane, and prevent you becoming ill or injured. If you do feel that you have suffered a serious physical or mental injury due to your employer, you may be able to make an accident at work claim in Aberdeen City against them, in order to help you to pay for medical attention and some time to recover.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline to talk to the experienced team about the possibility of making an accident at work claim in Aberdeen City and how likely it is that your claim would be successful. You can call the helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 28th August 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.