Below is a list of the most common injuries that result in a negligence claim. Please note however if your injury is not listed here, please get in touch to see if one of our legal experts can help you.
- Ankle injury claims
- Arm injury claims solicitors
- Broken jawbone and nose claims
- Burns, scars and laceration injury claims
- Chronic pain claims
- Fatal injury claims
- Foot injury claims
- Groin injury claim solicitors
- Hand injury claims solicitors
- Head injury claims solicitors
- Hip injury claims solicitors
- Knee injury claims solicitors
- Leg injury claims solicitors
- Limb damage and amputation claims
- Loss of sight injury claims
- Neck and spine injury claims
- Whiplash injury claims
How do these accidents happen?
Accidents can happen in a wide variety of ways, below we have listed the most common:
No Win No Fee
Only pay a fee, if you receive compensation
98% of our road traffic accident cases are conducted on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning we only take a fee if we win compensation on your behalf, therefore there is no financial risk to you.Read more
Pedestrian knocked down awarded £127,000
A former factory worker who was hit by a car when crossing the road was awarded £127,000 as a result of the head injury he suffered.
16 year old back seat passenger received £575,000
A 16 year old suffered serious injuries, including a spinal fracture, when the car, in which he was a back seat passenger, was involved in a head on collision.
Serious orthopaedic injuries in road traffic accident in Spain
A mother was injured in a road traffic accident in Spain which resulted in her suffering orthopaedic injuries. As a result, she received £15,000 compensation.
Excellent customer service couldn't do enough to help me. Very professional would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Great - Trustscore 4.7/5 based on 733 reviews