According to the NHS, 39,2 million dental treatments have been completed in the year 2017/18.*
Our leading dental negligence claims solicitors are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve. If you’ve suffered a dental negligence, contact us today for free legal advice from our expert solicitors.
No Win No Fee dental negligence claims solicitors
Almost all of our dental negligence cases are conducted on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning we only take a fee if we win compensation on your behalf, therefore there is no financial risk to you.
Dental negligence explained
Most dentists and dental hygienists are highly skilled and take great pride in their work. They try their best to keep you safe and healthy. However, in some cases, your treatment or diagnosis can lead to an accident or an illness, in both cases you may be able to claim compensation.
Most common causes and types of dental negligences
Most commonly, we help clients with the following accidents:
- Gum disease: where the gum disease has not been diagnosed and treated and has led to damage to your jaw and/or loss of teeth.
- Dental implants: where implats have been fitted incorrectly and extremely painful.
- Cosmetic treatments: damaging teeth when carrying out cosmetic treatments, such as veneers, crowns, bridges and teeth whitening.
- Root canals: where a dentist has not removed the entire root and has led to pain and infection.
- Teeth extraction: where teeth have not been extracted correctly and has led to nerve damage or a tooth has not been correctly taken out.
Whether your accident caused you tooth loss, tooth damage or other injuries, if it was due to someone else’s negligence, you can claim compensation.
What can I claim for?
If you have experienced a dental negligence, you can claim compensation for the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Psychological trauma
- Further dental treatment
- Loss of earnings
My dentist failed to diagnose gum disease and I’ve now lost some of my teeth as a result. Can I claim compensation?
Yes. If your dentist has failed to identify and treat your gum disease and this has led to damage to your jaw and loss of teeth, you may be able to claim compensation. Contact us to establish your full legal position.
How much can I claim for a dental negligence?
It completely depends on your injury and the impact it has on your life. If the injury was caused due to someone else’s negligence, your claim for pain and suffering could be worth several thousands of pounds. For more information call us on freephone 0800 083 5045 or try our online claims calculator.
Our support centre
- Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
- Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00
If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on
Hospital accident claims we can help with
Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 083 5045