Rutland is a landlocked English county which has boundaries to the west and north with Leicestershire, to the north and east with Lincolnshire, and to the south and east with Northamptonshire. The county’s greatest length north to south is only 18 miles (29 km), and its greatest breadth east to west is 17 miles (27 km), making it the smallest historic county within England and the fourth smallest in the UK as a whole. Amongst England’s modern counties, only the Isle of Wight, the City of Bristol, and the City of London have a smaller land area.

The county includes only two towns — the county town of Oakham, and Uppingham — but does have a large reservoir known as Rutland Water. This reservoir is important both for water supply and as a home to a great deal of wildlife, which is why there is a nature reserve located in the area.

The Population of Modern Rutland

As has been mentioned above, in terms of land area Rutland is one of the smallest counties within the UK, and this theme is continued when you look at population statistics. According to the latest available census data, Rutland supports a permanent resident population of approximately 37,600, which makes it the least populated of all of the normal unitary authorities in mainland England and only the 348th most populated of England’s 354 districts. This may make you think that Rutland resident do not need to think about personal injury compensation claims, but you would be wrong.

Advice on Personal Injury Claims in Rutland

When it comes to personal injury compensation claims, Rutland is indeed one of the least common counties to produce them due to its smaller population, but that does not mean that no claims ever arise from the area. You could still find yourself in a position to pursue your own claims as a Rutland resident, and if you ever do you will need to know who to contact for help.

When You May Be Entitled to Claim

An entitlement to claim personal injury compensation exists if you have been injured or have fallen ill and the blame for the accident is definitively with another party, be that an individual or an organisation.

Who Can Help You to Claim

If you do wish to pursue a claim, the very best help can be sought from the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline. They have been getting claimants the compensation that they’ve deserved for over 14 years, and they can do the same for you. To find out more, you can call them 24 hours a day on either 0800 180 4123, or 0333 500 0992 from a mobile.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.