Rushmoor is a local government district and borough, found within the ceremonial county of Hampshire in the South of England. The district includes the major towns of Aldershot and Farnborough and took its name from Rushmoor Arena, a military showground constructed at Rushmoor Bottom in 1923. There was a referendum in 2000 on whether the name of the district should be changed to either ‘Aldershot and Farnborough’ or ‘Farnborough and Aldershot’, but 81% of those who voted preferred to retain the existing name.

The Formation Of The Rushmoor District

The district of Rushmoor, as it is today, was officially created on the 1st April 1974 out of a merger of the former borough of Aldershot and the Farnborough urban district. This merger came about as a result of the passage of the Local Government Act of 1972, which reorganised local government all over the United Kingdom.

Modern Day Rushmoor

Today, Rushmoor is a district which covers a land area of approximately 15 square miles and supports a population of around 94,500 residents. This means that the district has a population density of approximately 6,300 per square mile, which is an indicator that more accidents and injuries can occur in Rushmoor. It is for that reason, therefore, that you should endeavour to learn more about personal injury compensation claims in Rushmoor, and you can do so by reading on.

Personal Injury Claims in Rushmoor Support

Personal injury compensation claims in Rushmoor, can be pursued be an individual if they have been injured or have fallen ill and it was definitively the fault of another party. It is for that reason therefore that regions where accidents and injuries are more common also tend to produce more claims, Rushmoor included. So, in the event that you may ever need to claim, you will want to know how long you have to begin proceedings and who it is that can help you to successfully win your case.

How Long you Have to Begin Proceedings

In most cases a prospective claimant must begin proceedings within three years of the incident in question or else their ability to claim elapses. This three year restriction isn’t always applied, however, if the claim regards either an injury suffered as a minor or an industrial disease like asbestos poisoning.

Who Can Help you to Claim Your Compensation

If you do decide to pursue a claim then you will want it to be handled by the very best in the business and that means trusting your claim to Accident Advice Helpline. They are specialists in the personal injury field who have been helping claimants for more than 14 years and can do the same for you. To find out more, give them a call on either 0800 180 4123 or 0333 500 0992.  

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.